Working with many types of clients in both the commercial and the residential property sector gives us an extraordinary insight into its unique opportunities, pressures, and challenges.
WMT’s property accounting services allow you to navigate the complexities of legislation and financial risks and to maximise the return on your investment.
The clients we advise include commercial and buy-to-let landlords, property investors and developers as well as related service providers such as estate agents, architects, and chartered surveyors.
In addition to providing property accounting and audit services, we offer specialist advice in related areas such as:
Tax planning and compliance
- Corporate tax and property tax planning advice
- Personal tax advice for private landlords
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) planning and mitigation
- Advice on capital gains tax (CGT) and the annual tax on enveloped dwellings (ATED) for high-value residential properties
- UK tax residency advice for non UK residents involved in property investment or development in the UK
- VAT planning, advice and registration.
- Holding structures and transaction structuring advice
- Splitting companies with both trading and property investment activities
- Split ownership of properties between pension funds and entities
Finding the right funding with the most favourable terms at just the right time is a key success factor for most property projects. We help you meet your funding requirements such as finding new lending facilities; raising commercial debt to fund property acquisitions; and financing sale and lease back transactions.
Our service includes helping you to choose the best funding solution, identifying and approaching potential investors and lenders, and preparing and presenting a lending proposition that will be favourably received.
Get in touch with us to find out more about how our property services team can help you.