What are qualifying activities for capital allowances purposes?
Qualifying activities are:
- A trade
- A property business (UK or overseas)
- A furnished holiday lettings business (UK or within the European Economic Area)
- A profession or vocation
- An employment or office
- Special leasing of plant and machinery
- Managing the investments of a company with investment business
- A concern in mines or transport undertakings
Do you still have questions? Get in touch with our tax team to find out more about how they can help you.