Watch now: new videos to help your business trade with the EU
The Government has launched a series of short, informational videos designed to help your business move goods between the UK and the EU and the rest of the world.
Here’s where to find them, and how they might assist you.
Exporting goods outside the UK
- Selling products overseas
- Staying compliant with international trading rules
- Registering for an EORI number
Importing goods into the UK
- The process of bringing goods into the UK
- Staying compliant with UK trading rules, such as tax, VAT and customs processes
The customs clearance process
- Businesses bringing special or prohibited goods in or out of the UK
- Filling out customs forms
- Hiring customs agents
- Understanding commodity codes and how they are used
- Compliance with EU and rest of world trading rules
- Businesses trading in tobacco, alcohol, fishery products, firearms and other controlled goods
- How to pay additional taxes and duties
Get advice today
For help and advice on any related matters, please get in touch with our team today.