Occupational pension schemes
Occupational pension scheme trustees and directors face a number of challenges such as complex and often changing regulations, personal liability, and reputational risk. Our integrated team of pension scheme specialists includes auditors, accountants, and advisers well-equipped to provide clear and relevant guidance to help you prepare for and manage changes.
Occupational pension scheme audits
In addition to producing your audit report, we will provide practical advice on your internal controls and processes, ensuring trustees comply with the latest disclosure and compliance requirements.
Our audit team’s broad experience enables us to give you insightful recommendations on systems and practices that will benefit your scheme’s financial management and reporting.
For a truly integrated pension schemes solution, we provide related services such as:
- Preparation of scheme accounts;
- Risk management advice;
- Scheme administration advice;
- Employee benefit advice;
- Review of scheme governance procedures, such as the accuracy of membership records;
- Advice on the impact of the employer’s corporate transactions on the scheme.
How WMT helps
The benefits of using WMT’s occupational pension schemes service are:
- In-depth knowledge of trustees responsibilities, and the accounting and audit requirements of occupational pension schemes;
- Wide range of services that cater to trustees and scheme administrators’ needs;
- Effective guidance based on our extensive advisory experience.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you safeguard your occupational pension scheme.