Tax efficient income for buy-to-let investors
If you are looking to invest in buy-to-let or improve returns on an existing property then you may have concerns about current and upcoming changes to taxation, and the changes to the criteria for funding. But buy-to-let is still an attractive investment option, as long as things are done right.
There are various options available depending on your individual goals.
- The impact of various taxation changes
- Restriction on loan interest rates relief
- Incorporation – is it right for you?
- Regulatory changes and the impact on lender criteria
- Terms currently available in the market and the difference between Personal and Corporate ownership
- Impending changes on the horizon
Lawrie Jellows, KDW’s Commercial Director will also be on hand to answer any questions you have regarding company buy-to-lets and the products available.
The event is free to attend and refreshments will be provided.