Charity update seminar – charity reporting and tax requirements
Keeping up with charity reporting and tax requirements can be challenging.
At the next charity update seminar WMT’s Elizabeth Irvine will be joined by Rob Ennis, WMT’s new employment tax director, as well as Stewart Henry from Constable VAT Consulting (CVC).
Together they will provide charity directors, managers and trustees with an update on recent tax and accounting developments, how they will affect them, and insight into how to address them.
Topics will include:
- Charity Commission – recent updates and notifications
- Charity SORP – the impact of the new SORP 18 months on
- Confidence in the charity sector – findings from the 2017 ‘trust and confidence in the charity commission’ report
- Charity annual returns – when they are necessary and what is required
- Employment tax –salary sacrifice, employment status and the National Minimum Wage
- VAT – an update on recent VAT cases, changes in HMRC policy and potential implications for the sector
This seminar is provided free of charge to charity trustees and employees. A light breakfast will be available.
If you would like to join us for this event, please click ‘register now’ below or call Charlie Read on 01727 808187.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to charities that you think may be interested.